Bordeaux Wine Boutique with its registered office at Voskovcova 1130/26, Prague 5, 15200 Czech Republic IČO: 74339460 – DIČ: CZ681624746 for the sale of goods through an online store located at www.bordeauxwineboutique.com, processes your personal data as it is necessary to fulfill the contract with you regarding the sale of the goods (or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of such a contract) performs the processing of your personal data that is necessary for the fulfillment of the public service obligations of this company.
1. MANAGEMENT DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS
The administrator of your personal data Bordeaux Wine Boutique with its registered office at Voskovcova 1130/26, Prague 5, 15200 Czech Republic IČO: 74339460 – DIČ: CZ681624746, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address Voskovcova 1130/26, Prague 5, 15200 Czech Republic, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +420 608 428 676.
The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for:
– fulfillment of the contract between you and the trustee or for the execution of a measure by the trustee before the conclusion of such a contract within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (b) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data);
– the fulfillment of the legal obligations applicable to the controller, within the meaning of Article 6 (1) c) of the Regulation, in particular the fulfillment of the obligations imposed on administrators by generally binding legal regulations, in particular Czech Republic Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll. as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing your personal data is to perform a contract between you and the trustee, including the delivery of goods and the resolution of liability for defects, or the implementation of the arrangements by the trustee before the conclusion of such a contract and the fulfillment of the related public duties by the trustee.
The controller does not have automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the effects of the rights and obligations of the contract and for the period necessary for the purposes of archiving under the relevant generally binding legal regulations, but at the latest for the period stipulated by generally binding legal regulations.
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Other recipients of your personal data will be shipping companies and other persons involved in the delivery of goods or payments under a sales contract and persons providing technical services related to the operation of the e-shop, including the operation of software and data storage. Other recipients of your personal information will be Zasilkovna delivery service .
The recipients of your personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations may be the financial authorities or other competent authorities in cases where the administrators impose generally binding legal regulations.
The administrator does not intend to pass your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the trustee access to your personal data, the right to repair or delete your personal data, or to limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been violated or the regulation is violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without providing your personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the trustee.